Mywifiext.net | Netgear Genie Setup
Mywifiext.net is the configuration url for Netgear extenders; when you go to mywifiext.net, it will show you how to setup your new or old wifi extender. For installing your wifi range extender, it’s also known as www.mywifiext.net smart wizard. In this instruction, you’ll learn how to access mywifiext.net setup.
Netgear Genie Setup
If done correctly, the Netgear genie Setup process is a breeze and beneficial to the user. Extenders are extensively used to provide a super-strong internet connection at home and to many devices, and they are available in the market with varied specifications and range. When you have several internet users at home and the architectural designs or number of floors are not assisting the Wi-Fi router, a Linksys extender is the gadget to utilise.
There is always the option of resetting the extender if any new troubles arise or if the problem of a poor internet connection persists. The Wi-Fi extender can be reset with the use of a web-based software and by following these simple instructions.
- Using the default link mywifiext.net to reach the settings page in an updated browser on your device is the first step.
- The log-in page will appear, prompting you to enter credentials such as your username and password.
- A new screen appears, with several options from which you must choose the ‘Administrative’ option and proceed.
- Select the ‘factory default’ option from the next page that appears.
- Now, from the list of options, select the ‘management’ option.
- Select the ‘restore configuration’ option on the following screen.
- After you’ve completed these simple procedures, save your adjustments, and your extender will be reset to provide unrestricted ult.
How to Get to the Netgear Genie Setup Page
Netgear genie installation requires a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, PC, or even a mobile device with an up-to-date browser to access the setup page.
- The first step is to double-check that the extension is securely connected to the power supply.
- An ethernet or wireless connection option might have been used to connect to the Wi-Fi router.
- The next step is to go to the Log-in page by going to mywifiext.net, which is the default login URL for the Netgear genie setup.
- This is the Netgear Extender Setup’s standard and default configuration page.
- If you’re trying to reach the configuration page from a Windows 10 device, you’ll need to do a few simple steps to get to Netgear genie Setup.
The following steps will help to smooth out and ease the installation –
- To ensure that the extender is linked to both the Power system and the Wi-Fi network, press the start button on the extender.
- To begin the procedure, select the ‘Network’ option on the screen.
- On the PC screen, right-click on ‘New extender setup.’
- You’ll be taken to a page that asks for your Log-in credentials, and you’ll need to enter your username and password to proceed.
- You’ll be ready for the Netgear genie smart wizard setup if you finish the last stage.